Wednesday, February 08, 2006

imdb

I have been spending much time on imdb lately due to my movie logo projects. It turns out that my geology classroom is going to be in The Number 23 with jim carrey (who i bumped into while heading to class last week). I also found the documentary title The Children of Theatre Street which had a big impact on me as a kid dancer, but couldn't remember the title of. The documentary is from the 70's and about Kirov Ballet's youngest students hoping to gain a spot in the company. My repertory teacher showed it to our performance group when I was 7 and I wrote my common app essay on the movie referring to it as "the Kirov film" or "the film" the whole time.

I don't watch too many movies, but I made a list of ones I'd like to/have yet to see in order to take advantage of the film library at the bottom of Doheny Library.
1. Billy Elliot
2. Lost in Translation
3. Newsies
4. The Pianist
5. Hotel Rwanda
6. A Streetcar Named Desire
7. Singing in the Rain (I've only seen parts of it)
8. One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest
9.Fiddler on the roof
10. Good Night and Good Luck
11. Match Point

ok just 11, this could go on forever.

No comments: