CAIS is celebrating it's 25th anniversary since first opening its doors in 1981! This photo is from the school archives. I still remember this all school photo (yes, that was our whole school: Pre-K through 6th grade) being taken on the steps of the presidio. I think I was in kindergarten. I'm on the bottom row with the pink dress on, (and yes excuse my underwear and unladylike position). the whole gangs in this picture: kevin, hillary, om, jenna, nicole, andrew, matthew m., matt, wei-cheng.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Happy 25th!
CAIS is celebrating it's 25th anniversary since first opening its doors in 1981! This photo is from the school archives. I still remember this all school photo (yes, that was our whole school: Pre-K through 6th grade) being taken on the steps of the presidio. I think I was in kindergarten. I'm on the bottom row with the pink dress on, (and yes excuse my underwear and unladylike position). the whole gangs in this picture: kevin, hillary, om, jenna, nicole, andrew, matthew m., matt, wei-cheng.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww. little alex! yay!
Post a Comment